COVID-19 Guidance and Information
Back to School
- Governor Murphy Announces Indoor Masks Mandate for 2021-22 School Year
- Visit CDC COVID-19 Families & Children to view recent guidance for families with school-age children and childcare needs.
- What Schools Can Do
- Click HERE or below to view the following from the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health:
- Back to School Toolkit
Resources for school district leaders, teachers, parent leaders and school supporters to increase COVID-19 vaccine confidence, answer questions and outline school guidance about COVID-19.
- High School Students Toolkit
Resources for high school students who want to increase COVID-19 vaccine confidence and uptake among their peers.
- College Students Toolkit
Resources for college students who want to increase COVID-19 vaccine confidence and uptake among fellow students and others in their communities.
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities Toolkit
Resources for how to build vaccine confidence and promote preventative measures with the target audience.
- Back to School Toolkit
- For parents of teens:
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
- CDC provides up-to-date guidance for mothers who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- August 2021: ACOG (American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists) Presents a Message for Patients about COVID-19, Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- ACOG Provides Talking Points to Guide Conversations about COVID-19 with Pregnant Patients
- July 2021: ACOG shares a recent study to inform recommendations for expectant and breastfeeding mothers
- Mom's Quit Connection for Families has created a series of short videos related to breastfeeding and the COVID-19 vaccine
- June 2021: CDC Guidance for Breastfeeding Mothers in the Context of COVID-19
- Visit NJDOH Communicable Disease Service for the latest issue of the Vax Matters newsletter and up-to-date infographics about COVID-19 prevention and vaccination.
- What is the current risk of contracting COVID-19 in your community? View the NJ Data Dashboard for COVID-19 cases and vaccination rates.
- View the NJ Community Resource Toolkit for general COVID-19 information as well as resources and support for NJ families.
- Learn more about Contact Tracing to stop the spread of COVID-19. This long-standing practice in New Jersey and around the world is used to identify those who come into contact with people.
- Masks provide another layer of protection against contracting COVID-19. CDC has Your Guide to Masks here!
- Visit the National Jewish Health for a comprehensive list of resources and information including COVID-19 prevention and self-care tips.
- COVID-19 Vaccines: Reaching Adolescent, Children and Parents
- August 2021: COVID-19 & Pregnancy by Keshia Montgomery, RN
- April 2021: Black Maternal Health Week – COVID-19 Vaccine and Pregnancy
- The Youth Perspective on COVID-19 Vaccination with Dr. Kenyatta Arnette
- BGCAC COVID Ed Project Town Hall: Equity and the COVID-19 Vaccine
- BGCAC COVID Ed Project Town Hall: Protect Your Family During the Pandemic
- BGCAC COVID Ed Project Town Hall: COVID-19, The Basics
- How Does an mRNA Vaccine Work?
- COVID-19 Variants Explained
- August 2021: Dr Jubril Oyeyemi Explains the Delta Variant Breakthrough and More
- August 2021: A Message to the Community from CEO of Inspira Health
- July 2021: Moms Quit Connection – COVID-19 Health Update
- The Wings Church Community Health Initiative PSA
- Dr Jubril Oyeyemi Answers Your Questions About COVID-19 Vaccination
- Dr Jubril Oyeyemi Addresses Your Concerns About COVID-19 Vaccination
- Dr Jubril Oyeyemi Addresses the J&J COVID Vaccine
- Dr Jubril Answers the Question: Should I Still Bother Getting Vaccinated if There Are New Strains of the Virus?
Testimonials About COVID-19 Vaccination
- Cherry Hill Free Clinic Nursing Director Highlights Experience with COVID and the Decision to Get Vaccinated
- BGCAC Chef Pam Green
- Victor Moreno: Why I Got Vaccinated
- Rite Aid Pharmacy Tech, Fatimatuz Zahora
- Bert Lopez: Why I Got the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Sarah To: Why I Got the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Mia Williams: Why I Got the COVID-19 Vaccine
- AC Councilman Kaleem Shabazz: Why I Got the COVID-19 Vaccine
COVID-19 Testing & Vaccination
The following can connect you to COVID-19 Testing and Vaccination:
- Your Healthcare Provider
- Your Local Pharmacy
- Your Local County Health Department
To learn more about COVID-19 resources in your area, reach out to our Southern NJ COVID Response team at COVID19info@snjpc.org.