Resources and Information
- Visit NJ COVID-19 Information Hub for up-to-date information
- Call the NJ COVID-19 Hotline: 1-800-962-1253 or text: NJCOVID to 898-211 to receive text information and stay informed.
- Download New Jersey's free COVID Alert NJ exposure notification app to receive safe and secure exposure notifications, a symptom tracker and important COVID alerts.
- Visit NJ Department of Health for up-to-date information updated daily.
- View NJ Department of Human Services for a list of resources to help NJ families during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- View information about NJFamilyCare the state’s publicly funded health insurance program. View important changes to support current enrollees and speed the applications. These actions include co-pays, prescriptions, prior authorization, access to telehealth and more.
- Learn more about Contact Tracing to stop the spread of COVID-19. This long-standing practice in New Jersey and around the world is used to identify those who come into contact with people who have tested positive for many contagious diseases in order to inform them, provide guidance and offer support.
- View CDC guidance on how to select, wear and clean your face mask.
- View the NJ Community Resource Toolkit for general COVID-19 information as well as resources and support for NJ families.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Registration
- NJ COVID-19 Vaccine Locations for Eligible Recipients
- Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Understanding How COVID-19 Vaccines Work
- Myths and Misconceptions About COVID-19 Vaccination
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccination
- Watch the Community Corp – NJ Vaccination Scheduling System below or download HERE. Slides available HERE.
Pregnant & Breastfeeding Women
- Mom's Quit Connection for Families has created a series of short videos related to breastfeeding and the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Pregnant During a Pandemic, part of the Coronavirus: Fact vs Fiction audio series produced by CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta, shares the stories of three women about to give birth and answers key questions about pregnancy in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- NJ Guidance on Support Persons During Childbirth: Expectant mothers should understand what is now required of New Jersey hospitals regarding support persons.
- WIC (Women, Infants and Children) has put together a 'Frequently Asked Questions' flyer of the most common concerns participants have about services during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The March of Dimes has launched a new website to help moms and moms-to-be stay healthy and strong in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. It Starts With Mom serves as a central hub for health information and resources for every stage of motherhood.
- Free Virtual Support Sessions Hosted by Postpartum Wellness Initiative
- CDC Advice for Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- LaLeche League International Continuing to Nurse During COVID-19
- New Mom Health
- Watch the Black Maternal Health Week webinar on COVID19 and pregnancy below or download HERE. Slides available HERE.
Children & Youth
- The CDC has tips to protect children and others from COVID-19. To learn the signs and symptoms of a rare, serious condition called multi-system inflammatory syndrome in children (MIS-C) that's linked to COVID-19, click HERE.
- Surviving Social Distancing: SNJPC's Teen Outreach Program (TOP) has put together a list of fun things young people can do while at home, observing social distancing guidelines. View the list HERE.
For more information
To learn more about COVID-19 resources in your area, click the link below for the Southern NJ COVID Response Program or email COVID19info@snjpc.org.