Power of Our Voices
This training is available for all members of the community that are looking to build awareness and improve the health of Black women, children and their families in New Jersey.
• Knowledge about the history of childbirth, racism, health equity, and birth outcomes for Black women and infants
• Information and resources for New Jersey families
• A certificate of completion that can be added to a resume
• Tools to train others as a Power Of Our Voices Community Trainer
• Giveaways for those who complete the training