• Facebook

Archive

What's New?

Have fertilizer, bleach or old batteries in your home? These and other common household products could be dangerous to you and your family

Common items like nail polish remover or air fresheners can cause asthma attacks and allergic reactions if they aren’t thrown away properly.

Household items like these must be kept somewhere that kids can’t reach and should be thrown away in a landfill after use.

For residents of Camden County, September 15th marks Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day at Pennsauken Sanitary Landfill, 9600 River Road from 8:30-3:30.